Quartz Countertop Information for Residents of Minneapolis

Posted by & filed under Minneapolis Granite.

How often do you catch yourself daydreaming about a new kitchen? If you’re envious of the countertops in every home you visit, it’s probably time to upgrade. Wherever you live around the Twin Cities, including Minneapolis, quartz countertops may make the perfect addition to your home. At Minneapolis Granite, we have many natural stone products to choose from, but quartz remains one of our most popular choices. In this blog, we’re going to cover some of the basics about quartz countertops and why they may be the right fit for your kitchen or bathroom.

Engineered Quartz Countertops

Quartz is one of many natural stone countertop options you may be reviewing for your home. The quartz that is installed in homes today is actually engineered quartz. The process of engineering quartz is done to make it more durable and give it a longer life. Engineered quartz is still about 93% real, ground up quartz. The remaining 7% is a polymer resin, which makes these countertops super hard. When you install quartz countertops, you’ll have a beautiful, long-lasting countertop.

Why Engineered Quartz?

Engineered quartz has become popular in America in recent decades. They were wildly popular in Europe for many years, and have gained traction as a viable countertop option here in relatively recent years. Engineered quartz boasts an air of beauty that is timeless and elegant. Because quartz is engineered there is almost an endless amount of color options for your new countertops. The seams on these countertops matchup almost flawlessly, so you’ll have an even and seamless look. These high-quality countertops can upgrade the look of any kitchen, bathroom or countertop throughout Minneapolis.

Want quartz countertops installed in your Minneapolis home? Call us today at 612-822-3135 or Request a Free Estimate.

Comments are closed.