Quartz Countertops Plymouth

Quartz Countertops PlymouthMinneapolis Granite will help you obtain the quartz countertops for your Plymouth or nearby home that you have long been dreaming of. The fantastic prices we offer as well as our excellent customer service will set you up great to land the quartz counters you have coveted.

Offering a classic look that hearkens back to ancient times and a refined feel, quartz countertops are the ideal choice. They call for minimal care in upkeep and maintenance, offer a wide variety of color choices, patterns and styles so it is inherently easy to match your likes with your home’s décor.

Quartz countertops provide many benefits:

  • They are long-lasting, can take a beating, and are simple to keep in great shape. As long as you are proactive in wiping up spills as soon as they occur by using warm water and a soft cloth, they will be fine. Cleaning products specific to quartz countertops are on the market, but tend towards being expensive and unnecessary.
  • Cracks and chips are not commonplace. Quite a bit of force is required to break them. Great for families of all sizes.
  • Quartz countertops are indeed available in a wide variety of colors and patterns. No worries on grabbing the right one for your bathroom or kitchen.
  • Elegant and timeless, the need to update your style or home layout as trends change throughout the years will not be necessary. Quartz countertops to not fall out of fashion.

These reasons represent just a few of why quartz countertops are so special. Call us to learn even more about these exciting options for your home decor. Should you seek it, a free estimate is yours. Once you weigh the options and decide to pursue them, we will get you scheduled and start working on your project!

Professionally Engineered and Installed Quartz Countertops

Quartz countertops are thought of “engineered” stone. They consist of roughly 93% quartz with the remaining 7% of its make-up an aggregate blend that allows for the ultimate in solid-state countertops. The need for maintenance is low as a result of the binding resins that in effect ward off need for sealing.

The installation of your new quartz countertops requires an experienced set of hands, a job best left to experts in the trade. Well-versed in the fabrication and installation of quartz countertops and in business for over a century, Minneapolis Granite has stayed on top of all of the latest trends in quartz countertops as well as bathroom and kitchen countertops of all sorts. With customer service as our very top priority, we want to ensure that your expectations are exceeded with the work we carry out in your home.

Plymouth Quartz Countertops

Are you interested in learning more about quartz countertops for your Plymouth home? Call Minneapolis Granite at 612-822-3135, or you can contact us for a Free Estimate.